Although there are different winding methods for transformers, many users do not know them very well. The different winding methods are mainly as follows:
1. Precautions when winding round coils with transformer winding machine.
This type of coil is a common type of coil. There are mainly two types of coils: air-core coils and coils with skeletons. This type of coil winding method is relatively simple and does not require high requirements for the position of the cable wheel. Behind the coil, pay attention to the following points on time in the winding machine of the transformer:
(1) Appropriately increase the correction amount of the wire diameter according to the process requirements to adjust the distance between the wire and the wire.
(2) Pay attention to the deformation of the frame when setting the width. If it is a bead, it should be appropriately reduced.
(3) The tension is moderately adjusted, and it is not easy to be too large or too small.
2. Matters needing attention when winding square coils by transformer winding machine:
The typical coil of this coil is a motor stator coil, which is characterized by a small width and a large diameter. The wire diameter is generally greater than 0.5mm. When winding this type of coil, attention should be paid to the control of the winding speed and the control of the tension. Generally, the outlet position of the winding wheel Located at the back of the coil, such an exit position can avoid swelling in the middle of the coil. The winding speed should be adjusted according to the huge fineness and wire diameter of the coil diameter. Generally, the larger the diameter, the slower the winding speed and the faster the speed. The faster the winding speed, the quality of the coil will be affected.
- What is a transformer winding machine
- How to see that the coils are not produced by vertical automatic winding machines
- Automatic winding machine effectively improves work efficiency
- The role of CNC winding machine controller
- Six-axis stranding machine effectively improves work efficiency
- Heating and cooling of slip ring of toroidal winding machine
- Speed control mode and detection mode of automatic winding machine
- Installation and fault description of stranding machine
- How to improve the stability of the ring-shaped encapsulating machine
- Main points of maintenance and function of main shaft power mechanism of laminating machine
- How to make the winding machine run smoothly
- When buying a fully automatic winding machine, you should pay attention to those factors
- Common problems and solutions encountered when debugging the automatic winding machine
- The difference between transformer winding machine and ordinary winding machine
- Reasons and solutions for the irregular winding of the toroidal winding machine