1. The overvoltage alarm of the spindle inverter of the winding machine.
Each time the winding machine spindle inverter stops, an oL overvoltage alarm is generated on the operation panel. The input side power supply voltage is measured with a multimeter and found to be normal, so the problem is locked in the deceleration time set by the inverter. In order to minimize the inertia when the spindle is stopped, the deceleration time of the inverter is set to be very small, which causes the frequency of the inverter to drop rapidly after the stop signal is sent, and the synchronous speed of the motor also drops rapidly. Due to the large inertia of the winding motor, the actual speed of the winding motor exceeds the synchronous speed at this time. The winding motor runs in the generator state, and a large voltage is induced on the stator side of the motor, which causes the inverter to generate an overvoltage alarm. . The system has been actually debugged and the deceleration time is set to 0.5S, which can minimize the inertia of the winding machine when decelerating and ensure that no over-voltage alarm will occur.
2. Alarm processing of the winding machine's arranging servo drive.
During the commissioning process, the winding robot automatically connects the servo drive and often faults and alarms. The cause is usually abnormal communication between the encoder and the servo drive. After the servo drive is powered off, the connecting plug CN2 between the encoder and the servo drive is inserted again, and the fault is eliminated after the power is turned on again.
3. Setting of the servo tracking ability of the winding machine.
Set the following ability of the wiring servo through the parameters of the servo drive. The larger the parameter value is, the smaller the execution error of the position command and the stronger the following ability. However, if the value is set too large, it is easy to cause automatic winding vibration, so this parameter The setting of the value should take into account the tracking of the winding machine and the position command.
4. Determine the wire sampling cycle of the winding machine.
For example, during the debugging process, it is found that the winding mechanism of the winding machine will appear obvious one step at a time, and in each stop cycle, the walking time is very short and the stopping time is very long, resulting in inconsistent winding density. Consider reducing the sampling period to twice the PLC scan period and continue debugging. It is found that the wiring mechanism can move smoothly without the phenomenon of one step at a time, and the wiring is tighter.
5. Tension when winding round wire.
When winding, the tension of the round wire is adjusted by winding the number of turns on the relaxation roller. When winding a thin round wire, if the tension value is not adjusted properly, the thin wire will elongate and become thinner, and the insulating paint will fall off. Therefore, the manufacturer should summarize the appropriate number of winding turns according to different round wire diameters.
6. The tension when winding the flat wire.
The tension adjustment when crimping the flat wire is achieved by adjusting the air pressure of the disc brake pad. We should also summarize the corresponding air pressure according to different line widths.
- What is a transformer winding machine
- How to see that the coils are not produced by vertical automatic winding machines
- Automatic winding machine effectively improves work efficiency
- The role of CNC winding machine controller
- Six-axis stranding machine effectively improves work efficiency
- Heating and cooling of slip ring of toroidal winding machine
- Speed control mode and detection mode of automatic winding machine
- Installation and fault description of stranding machine
- How to improve the stability of the ring-shaped encapsulating machine
- Main points of maintenance and function of main shaft power mechanism of laminating machine
- The difference between transformer winding machine and ordinary winding machine
- Reasons and solutions for the irregular winding of the toroidal winding machine